The EHH – Advance Professional Diploma: Hospitality Operations and Management is specially crafted to hone your industry knowledge and skills. Hospitality education is diverse, and you can utilize this knowledge in several industries such as Tourism, Finance, Banking, Events and more.
This course is perfect for undergraduate, master’s students or professionals who have a minimum experience of three years in the hospitality industry at a supervisory level. Similar to our other courses, the Advanced Diploma is entirely vocational and includes a blend of practical and theoretical application. We strictly abide by the high standards of Swiss education.
Advance Professional Diploma: Hospitality Operations and Management 5 Months Academic learning plus a Feasibility Entrepreneurship Project and Internship
Through this diploma, you will attain a comprehensive understanding of operational and management practices in every department of a hospitality organization. You will also become aware of the interrelationship between food services and production, front office and housekeeping. Most importantly, you will develop the required management skills and tools that are needed to manage a sustainable hospitality business successfully or to set-up an entrepreneurial venture of your own.
- Hospitality Industry and Business
- Rooms Division Management and Practical
- Catering and Food Services Management and practical
- Hospitality Marketing
- Hospitality Finance
- Hospitality Accounting and Auditing
- Hospitality Revenue Management
- Human Resources Management
- Professional Development and planning
- Leadership in Hospitality
- Hospitality Law
- Integrated Project: Feasibility Study
- Languages: Arabic, French, German or Mandarin